Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Missoula International School is now out of our favorite neighborhood school - but.....

 Yeah! Missoula International School is OUT of Prescott School. The lease to MIS was a disaster from the beginning! Many of the issues with the lease have been covered in the posts of this blog.

I have not written a post for so...long! There were many other issues in my life so that it was not an option. 

However, after seeing the absolute malfeasance of the district this spring for the lack of maintenance I have decided to communicate with my blog readers.

I have taken many, many pictures this spring showing the complete lack of maintenance of Prescott School. It is so heartbreaking to see our beautiful school in such disrepair!

PSM - Prescott School Missoula (me:) will post some of these pictures soon, hopefully. I still have issues with time - or lack of time - due to my current obligations but will try to post more often!

Thank you so much for coming to this blog about one of the most wonderful and important schools in Missoula!

Pictures coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment